Researches, develops, designs, and tests a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial and industrial purposes.
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- Has comprehensive understanding of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards and their application.
- Responsible for performing all aspects of engineering and design.
- Directly responsible to the Project Manager for coordinating and scheduling all phases of engineering, and for the technical specifications necessary to acquire equipment and materials, and the technical bid evaluations to procure equipment.
- Responsible for the coordination of various engineering, construction, purchasing and project controls disciplines.
- Interface with Client Technical Specialists to assess alternatives to technical specifications and scope requirements.
- This is the highest level Project Engineer and is applicable to major projects involving a staff of Project Engineers.
- This level may serve as lead and/or Project Manager on small projects
- 10+ years of project experience required.
- Experience on projects in the Petro-Chemical industry is required.
- EIT Certificate is required.
- BS in Engineering, Mechanical or Chemical preferred
- PE Certification preferred.
- Pipeline and refinery experience preferred