Jacobs® is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. Building strong long-term relationships is the key to our success as a company. To strengthen these lasting alliances, we partner with each client to better understand their objectives. This allows us to deliver superior quality on every project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Guide Instrumentation designers to resolve design problems in accordance with Client specifications and industry principles, codes and standards.
- Provide training opportunities and training plans for personnel, to strengthen the department.
- Coordinates with other discipline Engineers/Senior Designers to ensure correct implementation of the project requirements, space management of project 3D CAD model and associated layouts.
- Has demonstrated experience in control system design and work processes for the smooth production of project deliverables.
- Ensure the efficiency, quality, and performance of the design work to meet project objectives laid down by the Project team.
- Experience with Saudi Aramco projects is an asset
- Experience in 3D CAD modeling is essential, with preferably Intergraph SP3D, however consideration may be given to expert PDMS 3D CAD modelers willing to learn and convert to SP3D.
Jacobs, Zamel and Turbag Consulting Engineers (Jacobs ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in our home offices and in the field across Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We also have large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman in addition to Saudi Arabia. The total regional strength is in excess of 2,500 resources.
- Candidate must have 8 years of experience minimum in the design of instrumentation and controls systems.
- Has experience in oil / gas, hydrocarbon industries and has engineering design experience on large projects or small/medium size projects.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications across multiple disciplines.
- Has proven experience in producing and checking all instrumentation design deliverables including cable routing, location drawings, BOMs, MTOs, wiring drawings, interconnection diagrams, block diagram, loop drawings
Software: Micro-station, AutoCAD and SPI software proficiency are required
- Local Talent - is a prerequisite