Jacobs Technology is seeking individuals who are self-leaders, motivated, quick learners, and analytical to perform financial and accounting analysis work. Qualified candidates will be dedicated, professional and eager. Work responsibilities involve receiving input/data via Excel for various support teams as required. Serve as point of contact for Financial / Data Collection review and distribution to functional teams. Individual will develop, track and distribute daily / monthly metrics for the operations. Tasks will include advanced accounting/finance activities and metrics reporting. Interaction with all business levels in the organization will be required.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration or appropriate discipline
- Financial acumen, strong team orientation, communication and organizational skills are necessary.
- Moderate/advanced knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and using the internet with Microsoft Explorer.
- Ability to use high level functions of Excel for calculations, formatting and data manipulation (including pivot tables) and recording macros.
- Writing macros in Visual Basic and proficiency in database manipulation.
Lifting less than 50 lbs, 10%
Business casual professional attire 100%
Sitting (90%), Standing (50%), Bending (10%), Stooping (10%)
Inside, office environment and test lab, 100%
Equipment and machines
Work with computers, copiers, fax machines 100%
No overtime anticipated
Critical that attendance is regular
Punctuality is a must
Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday-Friday. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary. Must have flexibility of work days to cover weekend testing requirements.
Other Essential Functions
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, health performance evaluation, and background check
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to self or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Dependable personal transportation to work site is required .