Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The Project Coordinator supports the Project Manager by maintaining document control and database management while tracking project activities and coordinating team communications to ensure project goals are accomplished within the time frame and budget parameters.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communications
- Maintain project files or binders
- Coordinate accurate, up-to-date reporting of project status, scheduling, and planning
- Maintain project trackers and client tracking database
- Attend weekly deployment meetings
- Know project status at all times
- Interface with accounting department regarding client and subcontractor purchase orders and invoicing
- Track receipt and issuance of purchase orders
- Work with project manager to produce monthly milestone and T&M billing and handle other duties as assigned
This position will sit in Morristown NJ.
- 3+ years of experience required (with 1+ years experience as a Project Coordinator in the wireless telecommunications industry strongly preferred)
- HS graduate or equivalent required (specialized training or education may be substituted for part of the experience)
- Detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines required
- Ability to travel occasionally as required
- Experience with telecom closeout packages strongly preferred
- Specific wireless telecom project coordination experience preferred
- Expert in all aspects of Microsoft Office especially Excel preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills preferred
- Ability to maintain organized and accurate project records/files preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.