Jacobs Federal Operations provides a wide range of services to government and industry in engineering, environmental, operations and maintenance, scientific, engineering, environmental and technical services. Our clients include USAF, USACE, DOE, USCG, NASA, Dow, TVA, and Denso. We are currently executing many contracts, performing work that is essential to our clients' missions across a broad range of functional areas.
Responsibilities will be to provide GIS and CAD support for environmental investigation and remediation projects, including planning documents, cross-sections, engineering drawings, progress reports, daily and weekly bathymetry surveys, and data interpretation and analysis. The successful candidate will be capable of working effectively synthesizing data from many sources and producing clear output as well as being able to describe the processes used to reach the desired output. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dependable, self-starting team player who is organized and able to work effectively in both a team environment and also with minimal supervision. The ability to work on military installations is required, and travel may be required.
The successful candidate will show proficiency in scripting, model building, and web map development/deployment. The successful candidate will possess an excellent attitude and high aptitude. Team work and the ability to interact successfully with co-workers, clients and regulatory agencies is a must.
Local Hire Preferred - Bourne, MA
- BS/MS in Engineering, Sciences, or other related field of study required
- 5-10 years of related professional experience is required
- Thorough understanding with ESRI ArcGIS including the 3D Analyst, Spatial Analyst and Geostatistical Analyst extensions and AutoCad required
- Computer literacy in the basic Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) is required
- Familiarity with CERCLA, RCRA, TSCA, SDWA and various DoD branch (i.e. USACE, Navy, US Air Force) regulations and reporting requirements is preferred
- GISP certification is preferred
- 40-hour OSHA HAZWOPER and subsequent 8-hour refresher certificate(s) is preferred