Lead programs through the GPDS gateways/milestone Manage all VEV Engineering Signoff activities for multiple programs
Setup and managing of program in eFDVS, drive teams to meet DVP gateway deliverables and report weekly status in PST meetings Lead VEV Signoff meetings, communications, and cadence to ensure on time program delivery for all gateways/ milestones (PS=>FEC) Ability to recognize and drive resolution of cross-functional issues to achieve deliverables Develop weekly management presentations to clearly communicate status and necessary recovery plans Ability to present status of the program to senior management (CPE-Exec) when LL6 is out of office Follow up FEC contained issues in support of LR, manage Chief Declaration approvals and prepare official program signoff documentation per FAP's Manage program deviations for requirements not met Manage Global Integrator assessments for VEV deliverables
- BSEE, BSME, BSCE or BS in a scientific discipline from an accredited institution and a minimum of one (1) year of engineering experience OR a MS degree in a scientific discipline from an accredited institution.
- Demonstrated track record of leading and successfully delivering projects and with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively interface at all levels of the organization and comfortable speaking and working with Director level management
- Candidates should have high degree of self-motivation and willingness to commit extra effort to get job done.
- Candidates should have experience in leading teams through product development process, deliverables management and cross functional issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communication clearly, is proactive and organized; excellent written and verbal communication skills; outstanding people skills
- Excellent Computer Skills - advanced usage of Microsoft Products; Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to train, coach and mentor a team to improve technical competency
- Five (5) years' experience in a similar automotive position
- Ford experience and working knowledge with GPDS process and key engineering systems/tools such as: eFDVS, WERS, AVBOM, Teamcenter, E2KS, Integrator system, etc...
Lifting - less than 50lbs- 25%
Special clothing/equipment - PPE (safety glasses, slip resistant hardened toe shoes, hearing protection in designated areas) - 100%
Sitting (75%), Standing (50%), Bending (25%), stooping (25%)
Inside, office environment, test lab - 100%
May require occasional local travel- 10%
Equipment and Machines
Computers, fax machines, copiers, telephones - 100%
Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. with possible weekend and after-hour support as needed
Attendance and punctuality are critical - 100%
Other Essential Functions
Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen, health performance evaluation, and background check.
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to self or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. Dependable personal transportation to work site is required.