Jacobs Technology is seeking an Administrative Associate (Systems Integrator) with TS/SCI with Poly for the Springfield, VA office.
The selected candidate will provide system integration support to the department for on-site administrative actions and ensure deliverables are timely completed to meet Engineering Group and Program requirements. Responsibilities may include assisting with documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs) and method of procedures (MOPs) to support department operations. Assist in the development of performance metrics (performance trends) and reports (accomplishments, highlights). Support the organization in identifying improvement opportunities with focus on quality, cost savings and customer satisfaction. Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles in an effort to gain performance and resource efficiencies.
Functional Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide support to contractor management and team leads in response to program initiatives and departmental operational programmatic.
This includes but is not limited to:
1. Assisting the department in establishing and updating standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Method of procedures (MOPs);
2. Working with departmental key stakeholders and cross-functional groups (management, team leads, SMEs, etc) to identify opportunities for improving process and daily operations;
3. Submitting and tracking new hire/renewal access requests (e.g. new access, transfers, deletions);
4. Compiling services performance metrics;
5. Creating reports (highlights concerns, etc) to management review;
6. Tracking staffing manpower resources for the department (new hires, transfers, terminations);
7. Tracking training requirements and report on progress to management and team leads;
8. Maintaining and update distribution lists for the department;
9. Maintaining current employee emergency contact information, call lists, for the department;
10. Performing employee database requests as necessary to support customer specific programs;
11. Coordinate and track to completion all AP-2 program wide data calls for the department;
12. Provide weekly status to the customer of all new employees starting, personnel moves or terminations in the department;
13. Act as the first point of contact for all personnel who are unexpectedly late or taking unscheduled leave.
14. Provide meeting support (e.g. create meeting agendas, handouts and/or attachments, capture meeting minutes and action items, track action items to closure).
Active TS/SCI with Poly is Required
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Continuously demonstrated expertise in team management, implementation of conflict resolution with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and drive task completion to meet customer requested due dates.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple work activities to ensure on-time completion of tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented with the ability to act independently in performing job duties/responsibilities.
- Continuously assess, develop and implement process, procedures and leading practices to improve operational efficiencies.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint)
Education and Experience:
BA or BS degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, plus six (6) to nine (9) years of progressive and relevant experience. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience. Similar working level obtained through relevant job experience may be accepted in lieu of degree level education.
General Office environment. The work environment is fast-paced and sometimes involves extreme deadline pressures. The nature of the work requires a high degree of teamwork and cooperation with other members of the staff as well as individuals across the Company and Customers.
Most work will be done at a desk or computer.
Equipment and Machines
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers, Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office equipment.
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a 40 hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation occur.
Other Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements
Must be willing to travel as needed
Must take and pass a drug test and background check