Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development and complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
The Warehouse Technician will perform general warehouse duties and functions which will relate to organization and inventory of parts and packaging. The warehouse technician will keep the warehouse clean and in order, in addition to assisting managers and senior warehouse technicians.
- Must maintain and enforce the Jacobs Beyond Zero safety program.
- Ensure daily safety plans are reviewed and followed. Stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
- Performs relatively routine tasks in the warehouse under moderate supervision, with work being reviewed for adequacy and accuracy
- Maintains inventory of parts and supplies
- Fills out proper forms and prepares packages for shipment
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Up to 1 year of related experience required
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.