Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development - complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
Great opportunity to join our wireless telecom team as a Senior Sales Manager who develops, maintains, and advances client relationships through sales strategies and client contacts-resulting in new contracts and purchase orders and added value for our clients. Consistently advocates and adheres to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines.
• Develops and maintains relationships with clients, operations, and inside sales team; cultivates new clients
• Assumes primary responsibility for client relationships, sales strategies and purchase orders (bookings) from new clients.
• Responsibility for opportunity identification, forecast development and achievement of agreed-upon bookings targets.
• Leads development of sales strategies, win plans, and go/no-go decisions, working closely with inside sales and operations throughout sales process
• Tracks and shares client relationship developments with sales team through call reports and sales database entries
• Maintains and enforces client confidentiality, procurement integrity, gatekeeper approval, and company Identity Program compliance
• Leads pricing strategy development and pricing reviews, and develops bid & proposal estimates
• Negotiates sales contracts, with support from operations, legal, and contract groups
• Works with sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assemble project teams
- 15+ years experience in wireless telecom in a sales/business development role is required.
- BS or BA in engineering, architecture, construction, business, or related field is required.
- Must be able to travel as required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.