LeighFisher, a global transportation management consulting firm, is seeking highly motivated individuals to work in its Americas aviation division, based in the United States. LeighFisher looks for outstanding candidates with strong credentials and a passion for client service, who enjoy working as part of a team on cutting-edge projects for our aviation clients. For more information on LeighFisher, please visit our website at http:// xxxxxxx.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will play a leading role in the development of programs that create, support, and enhance non-aeronautical airport revenues generated from airport parking and ground transportation providers (e.g., hotel/motel shuttles, off airport parking shuttles, taxis, limos, and "on demand" rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft). Additionally, the candidate will understand and advise on the management of airport curbsides including planning and conceptual design; relationship between regional roadways, airport curbsides (arrival / departures), and landside terminal design; strategic curbside management including operational and business techniques that improve flow and reduce congestion.
This is a unique opportunity to leverage your expertise with members of LeighFisher's management consulting team. Clients in North America will be the primary focus for the individual selected.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for analyzing existing ground transportation and for forecasting ground transportation demands within airports and surrounding areas
- Provide forecasting demands of ground transportation/traffic based on flight schedules and propose alternate solutions
- Develop and expand client relationships by delivering excellent value, consistent and dependable service, and high quality consulting
- Monitor and manage business development opportunities, structure and draft proposals, including written materials, pricing and presentations
- Provide deep technical leadership on complex projects
- Support LeighFisher initiatives (e.g., succession planning, industry focus pieces / publications)
- Postgraduate or professional qualification in Planning, Engineering, Design or related field
- At least 15 years of experience performing duties described above, including 8+ years in management level experience in consulting or at an airport
- Must understand airport geometric design
- Experience with AutoCAD, VISSIM, and Synchro is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to read, interpret, and draft complex legal or regulatory documents; able to present results of complex analyses in an understandable format
- Superb analytical, qualitative and strategic thinking and decision making capabilities
- Collaborative and team-oriented as well as highly resourceful and self-directed
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.