Jacobs Rail Team - Jacobs provides a comprehensive passenger and freight consultancy service to the rail sector, covering the full spectrum of railway infrastructure requirements, from business case and project development, preliminary appraisal and feasibility studies through to detailed design, implementation and operational management advice.
Due to our work on Transpennine Route Upgrade project, we are currently looking for a Systems Engineer to join our team.
Our Systems Engineering team is a creative and highly motivated group responsible for developing, designing and adopting Systems Thinking and Systems Engineering approach to the management of our clients' program life cycle. This team is actively persuading and creating new solutions, methods and tools to enhance the management of the multidisciplinary projects.
Some of the core skills are include but not limited to:
- Experience of Requirements Management, Systems Architecture, Systems Engineering Plans
- Experience of RAMS
- Knowledge and experience of systems engineering and testing of high value industrial products
- Proven experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting embedded systems
- Knowledge and experience of Windows10 embedded
- Software experience
- Systems Integration
- (V&V) verification & validation and compliance management
- RAM(S) Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety engineering
- Risk management
- Developing test strategies and scripts
- Previous Rail Experience would be a bonus
The ideal candidate will possess experience of the above (ideally in the Rail sector). You will also ideally hold a qualifications in Rail Systems or Systems Engineering.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive paid holidays of up to 32 days inclusive of national and public holidays.
- A broad flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, private health care and life assurance.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Opportunity to join a global organisation committed to continuous growth.
Our clients want the real thing, and so do we. Join Jacobs, one of the Most Admired Companies in the industry.
What sets us apart is our absolute belief in the power of you.
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunities employer who is committed to the safety and well-being of all.