We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this potential opening. We do not have assurance at this time that the position will be opened and when.
Jacobs is currently seeking Instructors/Training Developers to support the U.S. Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE). The USAICoE trains, develops, and educates U.S. Army intelligence Soldiers and Civilian leaders and designs, develops, and integrates intelligence capabilities, concepts, and doctrine to support Unified Land Operations in a joint, inter-organizational, and multi-national environment.
Instructors/Training Developers will collaborate with other instructors and curriculum designers to ensure students receive the most accurate and up-to-date training possible. Instructors will present classroom instruction for each assigned lesson, write and revise lesson plans as necessary, act as a faculty advisor and role player, and perform administrative, operational, and training functions related to the conduct of the course.
To support this effort, we are seeking Instructors/Training Developers capable of providing instruction for the following subject areas:
- 35L, Counter Intelligence Special Agents Course
- 35M, Human Intelligence Course
- MIOBC, MI Officer Basic Course
- WOBC, MI Warrant Officer Basic Course
- IMSO, International Student Office
- ICTC, Intelligence Combat Trainers Course
- MICCC, MI Captains Career Course
- CMGC, Crew Master Gunner Course
- DCGS-A, Distributed Common Ground Station - Army
- MC12 (ASO, IP, SEMA Training Developer)
- ICPC, Information Collection Planners Course
- 35N, Signals Intelligence Analyst Course
- 35P, Cryptological Linguist Course
- 35S, Signals Collection Course
- 35F, Intelligence Analyst Course
- 35T, MI Systems Maintainer Course
- 35G, MI Geospatial Analyst Course
Duties Include: Instructors/Training Developers shall provide training instruction, development, and support for USAICoE and elements located on Fort Huachuca, AZ; Goodfellow Air Force Base (GAFB), TX; Davis Monthan AFB, AZ; or Pensacola Naval Air Station, FL.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate knowledge of their subject matter by a combination of education, experience, and skills as specified by the USAICoE.
- Meet and maintain all Instructor Certification and training development requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) xxxxxxx, applicable TRADOC Pamphlets, and as supplemented in local regulatory policies.
- Possess current applicable instructor qualifications (i.e., Army Basic Instructor Course [ABIC], unit level subject matter expertise certification, and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC] (for some instructors)) upon acceptance of employment as required, or be able to pass the requisite USAICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the Government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment.
- Active DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
- 35N, 35P and 35S qualified candidates must possess an Active DoD TS/SCI with CI Poly.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Essential Functions Work Environment:
- Completion of applicable military training course or equivalent (BNCOC, ANCOC, WOBC, WOAC, MIBOLC or MICCC, NMITC).
- Previous tour in TRADOC all source intelligence instructor billet.
- Experience with Training Development.
- Previous experience as an Intelligence Professional in support of operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, or other combat theatres of operation.
- Graduate of 35G, 35F, 35L, 35M, 35N, 35P, 35S, or ALC course as applicable.
- Graduate of MI Senior Leader Course.
An inside and outside environment (considerations: closed quarters, close together, lighting). An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, and windy climates. Needs to be ablePhysical Requirements:
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require filing, typing, and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, included but not limited to: bending, reaching, turning and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work, walking moderate to long distances may be required. Equipment and Machines:
Ability to operate office equipment such as a personal computer, printer, copy machine, telephone, fax machine and other equipment including desk supplies and other work related tools as required.Attendance:
Regular hours will be between Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Regular attendance of scheduled hours is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines. Must exhibit flexibility of work hours to adjust to surge situations based on critical mission requirements.Other Essential Functions:
Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with customers, management and co-workers. Must have clear, concise and accurate communications skills in English, both verbal and written. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to employees or others. Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a professional manner. When operating any vehicle for work purposes, must wear seat belt and in addition, no cellular devices are to be used when vehicle is in motion.