Jacobs serves the PharmaBio, Chemicals, Refining, Pulp & Paper, Power & Utilities, High Tech and Consumer Products Industries. Our core life sciences network has contributed to becoming the largest provider of engineering and construction services to pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients and we have established ourselves as the center of excellence for Pulp and Paper facilities. Jacobs provides full-service engineering, procurement, and construction management services for both new and existing facilities, offering environmental and water / wastewater support, energy audits, and hygienic / sanitary assessments. For projects of every scale we provide design, engineering, construction, commissioning, and maintenance services that support a facility's entire life cycle.
Researches and designs power, lighting, and control systems for equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities.
- Electrical Engineer shall provide engineering and design technical services for pharmaceutical facilities. Typically working with a Lead Engineer, the Engineer shall perform calculations and evaluations to support the design activities.
- Engineer shall use computer aided engineering and design software.
- Activities include sizing and designing branch circuits and control wiring systems, lighting design, specifications and electrical system studies.
- 2-4 years of related experience required
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering required
- PE registration preferred
- AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience a plus
- Must be able to work independently
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.