• Serves as the manager for large, complex network integration projects (or a group of task orders affecting the same common/standard/migration system) and shall assist the Regional Manager in working with the Government's authorized representative and customer agency representatives. Under the guidance of the Regional Manager, the candidate is responsible for the overall management of the specific IT Projects and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. Performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems. Plans and supervises multiple projects and/or task orders involving complex information systems software development.
• A Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, and Business or other related scientific or technical discipline. BA accepted with proof of experience with 10 or more years of experience in telecom installation, maintenance and product management activities, education may be waived.
• IT background and LAN/WAN architecture experience. PM will be responsible for managing multiple projects and will be required to have the following mandatory skill set: MS Project expertise, experience with project management principles, schedule creation, cost estimation, excellent communication skills, implementation plan design, and briefing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide guidance and direction in tasks of varying levels of size and scope of effort, proven expertise in the management and control of funds and resources, demonstrated capability in managing multi task contracts of this type and complexity envisioned for this schedule.
- BA or BS degree in the appropriate discipline from an accredited college or university, plus nine (9) to twelve (12) years of progressive and relevant experience.
- Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.