Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development - complete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
A great opportunity to join our Wireless Telecommunications project office as a Site Acquisition Specialist.
• Perform preliminary candidate search and report on viable locations for sites to ensure entitlements are possible and client does not waste time and money.
• Report all site acquisition activities on assigned sites. Coordinate with the Design, Zoning, RF Engineering and Construction Management Teams.
• Assist in preparation and monitoring of individual site budgets and schedules. Coordinate with land owner and client during the lease negotiation process to obtain fully executed lease or option agreement.
• Prepare lease document package for negotiation and finalized package with detailed account of negotiations and deal points for client.
• Travel to sites and work in client designated areas as required.
• Attend project and deployment meetings as directed by Site Acquisition Manager.
• Coordinate with other managers, consultants and contractors on project to ensure quality performance.
- 3+ years related experience in wireless telecommunications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent to education and specialized experience
- Must be able to travel as needed
- Requires excellent communication and oral written skills
- Requires proficiency in Word and Excel
The successful candidate must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.