Jacobs Information Solutions Group (ISG) provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry, including Department of Defense, Federal Civilian agencies, healthcare, education, and small/medium business market. Our analysts, engineers, and technicians are highly trained, qualified subject matter experts, understanding each segments specialized business processes, requirements, and functions. Combined with an extensive IT background, Information Solutions Group's enhanced IT services enable our clients to analyze existing business processes, identify process improvements, evaluate associated risks, and develop operational solutions.
Jacobs ISG is looking for candidates to join our high performing team on the Joint Strike Fighter IT and Security Operations Program. Qualified candidates will be self-starting individuals with a keen ability to visualize information from data points in order to present a precise and relevant enterprise view of information. We are small team with a large mission, and looking for individuals with the vision, tactical experience, and commitment to service delivery.
The Metrics & Reporting Analyst will serve as the consolidated point of service management and technical reporting for the Program. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively liaise with key stakeholders in Engineering, Operations, and Security to coordinate the timely delivery and formatting of metrics
• Aggregate information from key operational stakeholder to produce enterprise views of data
• Support Project Analysts in the collection and presentation of data points for tactical and strategic reporting requirements
• Support Network Operations Center to aggregate data points for tactical and strategic reporting requirements
• Support Information Assurance for tactical and strategic reporting requirements
• Analyze data and create information in the form of reports (ad hoc, standardized) to provide proactive and preventative support models across the Program
• Participate in establishing and improving metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across the program
• Help drive process simplification, efficiency, and effectiveness through common metrics
• Aid in the continuous improvement of ITSM process/capability adoption, compliance, execution and supporting solutions
• Participate in the timely and effective execution of IT Service Management measurement deliverables
• Must be able to maintain composure under pressure, accurately assessing problem situations
• Must work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based, Customer Service oriented environment
The selected candidate must have:
• Expert level knowledge of MS Excel (Power Pivot, Charts)
• Highly functional knowledge of MS Access and Power Point
• Highly functional SQL or VBA scripting
• Ability to work multiple projects and time sensitive tasks under pressure
This position requires a Bachelors degree with 3 years of related experience, or a total of 7 years of related experience. An IAT Level II certification is required. The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required.
Jacobs ISG is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer.
Inside office environment. Requires ability to interact professionally with co-workers and all levels of management (100%).
Requires sitting for extended periods of time at a desk (90%). Requires sitting at a computer terminal for long periods of time (90%). There is a possibility that due to parking availability and location of work area walking moderate to long distances can sometimes be required. Must be able to lift and carry 15 lbs.
Equipment and Machines:
Requires ability to operate a personal computer, a telephone, copier, and other general office equipment (100%). Ability to conduct evaluation of third and fourth generation or current state of the art computer hardware and software and its ability to support specific requirements, interfacing with other equipment and systems.
Attendance is critical. Work hours are normally 8 hours per day and 5 days per week, Monday through Friday. Being prompt is important to provide continuous and on-going service to customers. Attendance is important to maintain continuity of service. Work outside of normal duty hours may be required with as little as one hour advance notice.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must be able to obtain and retain a security clearance. Must be a U.S. citizen. Must be able to obtain unescorted access to work areas. Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
An IAT Level II certification is required. The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance is required.