Jacobs® is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services with over 70,000 resources in 250+ offices worldwide. Building strong long-term relationships is the key to our success as a company. To strengthen these lasting alliances, we partner with each client to better understand their objectives. This allows us to deliver superior quality on every project.
The Contract Administrator will be part of the Jacobs Field Services Construction Team. In this support role, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working with different levels of personnel within an organization to analyze and solidify an overall contract strategy
- Coordinate actions with internal procurement and legal teams if needed
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Resolve any existing contract conflicts
- Create language standards and rules for existing and new contracts
- Serve as a liaison between internal and external parties during contract development and negotiation stages
- Negotiate terms, conditions and pricing, and ensure they are accurately executed and satisfied
- Follow up to guarantee contractual payments have been made
- Analyze potential risks that contract changes may pose to the organization
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in contracts is required.
• Attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies
• Ability to work within a team at all levels of an organization
• Effective ability to negotiate and execute contracts
• Exceptional English language skills both in verbal communication and writing.
• Demonstrated safety leadership experience required.
This is a site based position where the successful candidate will transition from our Head office in Al-Khobar to our site based team in under a few months.
Jacobs, Zamel and Turbag Consulting Engineers (Jacobs ZATE) is the principal operating company of our global Jacobs organization in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is a multi-discipline professional engineering and project management services provider to local projects with over 1,800 resources in our home offices and in the field across Saudi Arabia covering Downstream, Upstream, Petrochemicals and Buildings and Infrastructure projects. We also have large presence across the Middle East covering Bahrain, Qatar, UAE and Oman in addition to Saudi Arabia. The total regional strength is in excess of 2,500 resources.