Jacobs Engineering Inc. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services.
We are led by core values : people are our greatest asset, we are a relationship based company and growth is imperative.
Our culture of care together with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
Jacobs currently employs 66.000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries.
For our Process Department in Antwerpen we are looking for a
Senior Process & Clean Piping Engineer
who will have the following responsibilities:
- Realise process studies linked to pharmaceutical industry
- Realise process P&ID's and process Layouts
- Consider the operating characteristics at all design steps
- Consider HSE aspects at all design steps
- Follow construction phases
- Manage small and medium projects
As a process & clean piping engineer you will fulfill a crucial role in projects in the (petro)chemical & pharmaceutical industry, and
you will act as an interface with the other engineering disciplines.
- Safety is your first priority
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering
- Strong team player
- 8+ years experience in pharmaceutical or food industry
- Computer skills: Ms Project, SAP is an asset
- Languages: fluent in French and a good knowledge of English