Jacobs Telecommunication has been at the forefront of creating a new generation of wireless communication infrastructure for over 40 years. We specialize in network development andcomplete telecom life cycle solutions, which has ranked us in ENR's Top 20 Design Firms for the telecommunications sector in 2014. While the wireless world is ever changing, the demand for innovative technology and long term support services remains constant. These services include site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, and deconstruction.
Installs and maintains wired, wireless, fiber optic and microwave telecommunications equipment and systems.
- Must maintain and enforce the Jacobs Beyond Zero safety program, ensure daily job site safety plans are reviewed and followed, and stop work when unsafe work practices or conditions exist
- Installation, integration and optimization of telecommunications network hardware and interconnect facilities
- Work independently with minimal supervision and provides instruction, assistance and guidance to other technicians as required.
- Familiar with OSHA safety guidelines as well as all applicable safety laws and policies
- Must be able to work non-standard hours and overtime
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Travel up to 100%
- Minimum of two (2) years of industry experience and five (5) years of technical education required
- Clearance of background, drug screen and proof of valid driver's license required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to crouch, kneel, twist, reach, grasp and climb with both hands and legs required
- Ericsson RBS Integration Certification UMTS/LTE preferred
- Technician/Technologist diploma preferred
- Excel, Word and Outlook Microsoft experience preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.