Functional Responsibility: Performs implementation of data specifications, integrates tests, and documents Sharepoint solutions. Maintain legacy databases and new database systems for which new applications are being planned and incorporated.
Specific Responsibilities: Provide SharePoint software development support for our US Navy customer.
- Full administration duties to include site collection administration & sub-site administration
- Manage permissions and document repository
- Design look and feel of SharePoint site
- Manage security
-Grants roles (Coordinator), Manage nested groups
- sit with users, desktop support and conduct classroom training (quarterly)
- Technical Admin person and certified training.
BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, or Engineering.
At least three (3) years of recent relevant experience.
At least one (1) year of the total experience shall have consisted of performing computer specialist functions in a "Relevant Technical Discipline".
***SUBSTITUTION: Eight (8) years of combined education (at the undergraduate level in any academic field) and experience performing the foregoing functions can be substituted for a BS or BA degree.***
U.S. Citizenship and ability to obtain interim and maintain a final U.S. DoD security clearance is required. Must be Site Collection certified, possess Security + cert and be compliant with DoD 8570 within 6 months of being hired.
• Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: Sitting, Eyes, Hands) 75%
• May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking
• An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
• Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
• Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
• Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
• Normal hours are Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm, non-flex Fridays 7:00am to 4:00pm
• Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
• Regular attendance is necessary and required
• Must be able to communicate effectively
• Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
• Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
• Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
• Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
• Current driver's license, car registration and auto insurance required
• Completion of required certifications required within six (6) months of hire date
• U.S. Citizen and ability to obtain an interim and a permanent U.S. DoD Secret Security Clearance required
• Requires the ability to possess a Government CAC Card