Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, keeping warehouse neatly stocked.
- Process all incoming merchandise into the correct databases and affix with labels in a timely manor
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise
- Unboxing equipment, stocking shelves, picking orders, etc.
- Work with customers to locate missing equipment
- Create and maintain an inventory schedule that is convenient for the customer and meets the goals of this team.
- Perform inventories and record all findings and changes including network, location, and account information.
- Capture Asset Information for reporting / tracking purposes
- Must be able to obtain a DOT physical
Active TS/SCI with Poly is required
Requires two (2) years of college with courses in business administration, industrial management, or appropriate discipline with four (4) years of progressive and relevant experience. Additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
Requires good oral and written communication skills and analytical capability
- Excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks interchangeably
- Self motivated and results oriented, including the ability to prioritize several conflicting demands to achieve optimum service performance while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Technical understanding of systems, scanners, and applications
- Ability to lift 50lbs continuously
- Ability to bend, squat and lift frequently
- Ability to continuously stand or walk.
- Coordinate with Asset Management Team to ensure all asset management procedures are followed in accordance with customer requirements
- Be able to obtain a forklift operator's license
- Knowledge of Maximo Platform & Microsoft Office applications, such as Word and Excel
______________________________________________________________________________ Physical Requirements
Most work will be done in a storeroom environment.. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs, bend, squat and lift frequently. work with a manual/electric pallet jack. Forklift training will be provided.
______________________________________________________________________________ Work Environment
The work location may vary as this person will be placed in one of two locations in the Washington Metropolitan Area. Other locations are local warehouses.
______________________________________________________________________________ Equipment and Machines
Pallet jack, hand cart and forklift. 28ft box truck.
Attendance is critical at all times. Candidate must report to work during core hours daily. Any request for PTO should be made at least two weeks in advance. Flex work schedule is not available at this time. Core hours are 9AM-3PM, work will be performed Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. The selected candidate must be reliable and work well in a team environment. Hours of operation are 6 am - 6 pm, the candidate must be flexible to work either early or late shifts.
______________________________________________________________________________ Essential Functions
Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others
Must put forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and promotes teamwork and cooperation
Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements
Must be willing to travel locally as needed
Must take and pass a drug test, background check and DOT physical as well as a motor vehicle records check
The candidate must be safety minded and act accordingly. At times this candidate might be asked to help receive items from our daily trucks and stage for receiving team.