***We are offering a 10K SIGN ON BONUS for this position***
Jacobs currently has an opening for a Contracts Manager to join their team in Reston, VA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cradle to grave government contracts administration with experience supporting Intelligence Community and Department of Defense sectors.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of FAR and DFAR requirements.
- Strong knowledge with proposal preparation to include experience writing proposal narratives, ECPs, assisting in pricing strategy.
- Ability to communicate effectively and multi-task with both internal and external clients in a fast paced, quick turn-around environment.
- Interact with all project functional such as technical staff, project control, finance, pricing, billing department and procurement organizations.
- Ability to identify unique terms for Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements, OCI situations.
- Ability to organize and communicate negotiation results to senior management and ensure legal adequacy.
- Understanding of CPSR and CAS requirements.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
- Provide managerial guidance for direct reports.
Position requires active TS SCI w/ Poly security clearance
BA or BS degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university, plus eleven (11) years of appropriate and progressive professional level accounting and finance experience; additional relevant education may be substituted for progressive experience.
Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in contracts related field dealing with contract administration.
- Active TS SCI w/ Poly security clearance.
- CFCM Certification desired
- Deltek Costpoint desired
Equipment, Machines & Software:
Computer work required. Must be proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel. Use of calculator, printer, fax, scanner, telephone, filing cabinets, and other standard office equipment is required.
Attendance and punctuality are essential in this highly collaborative environment. Overtime work may be required in support of customer deliverables or other priority assignments as determined by management.
Other Essential Functions:
Must be able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Must work well under pressure to meet deadline requirements. Must be a U.S Citizen. Must possess a valid state driver's license. Must pass a Federal background investigation. Must submit to pre-employment drug testing.