Jacobs Federal Operations provides a wide range of services to government and industry in engineering, environmental, operations and maintenance, scientific, engineering, environmental and technical services. Our clients include USAF, USACE, DOE, USCG, NASA, Dow, TVA, and Denso. We are currently executing many contracts, performing work that is essential to our clients' missions across a broad range of functional areas.
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of routine tasks under general supervision. Decision-making is required within a well-defined scope of responsibilities. Duties may involve a variety of moderately complex office support functions. Working knowledge of PCs and some software proficiency is required at this level.
- Performs a variety of routine tasks under general supervision
- Gathers, compiles, tracks and reports on information relevant to project assignment from multiple sources
- Sets up and maintains files, refers callers, arranges meetings and conferences, receives, refers and answers mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for grammar usage
- Uses personal computer to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- Compiles, reviews, and analyzes data
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- 3-5 years of administrative experience required .
- HS graduate or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in verbal and written forms of communication and capable of writing reports and presenting information effectively to clients, management and team is required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.