With 2014 revenues of approximately $12.7 billion and net income of $328.1 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $5.01 billion and over 62,000 employees worldwide.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
The Inside Sales Coordinator is a valuable team member within Jacobs' Sales Team, which drives strategic pursuits and helps build relationships with our core clients. The Inside Sales Coordinator plays a key role by working with operations and sales staff to provide professional marketing services that result in the production of strategically focused, professional-looking qualifications documents such as proposals, presentations, and statements of qualification. The ideal candidate is organized, accountable, and demonstrates responsibility for meeting deadlines and following through on commitments. This position can be located in Phoenix, AZ or Las Vegas, NZ as the incumbent will be supporting the Southwest region.
• Coordinate and develop sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines, and templates
• Develop and implement proposal directives and other opportunity response plans and monitor progress
• Organize and participate in response-related meetings (internal and/or client), as appropriate.
• Develop draft sections of sales documents, including original writing, that communicate Jacobs' value and support the sales message
• Proofread and edit technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency
• Provide graphic design and desktop publishing, and work with graphic designers to develop more complex materials
• Coordinate and/or manage production of response documents
• Conduct appropriate internal/external research and respond to internal requests for information.
• Develop new or update existing sales qualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts.
• Participate in in-house business development activities as appropriate
• 3 - 5 years or more of recent experience using Adobe Creative Suite required
• Bachelor's degree preferably in a business, marketing, communication, technical, or other related field required
• 3 - 5 years experience within the Buildings and Infrastructure Industry highly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting preferred
• An ability to work in a fast-paced environment preferred
• Strong research and market analysis skills to facilitate development of optimal communications pieces preferred
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment preferred
• Must be organized, able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, and work under tight deadlines preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.