The Senior HR Financial Analyst is the liaison between the Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS departments and the Finance division. On an annual basis this role will lead the budget development process. This position will also be responsible for regular reporting and forecasting of costs versus budget, preparation of any capital requests, reporting to Finance impacts of compensation or benefit changes to the income statement or balance sheet, and assisting in calculating accruals for incentive plan, equity plan, etc. costs.
- Be the liaison between the Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS departments and the Finance division.
- Lead the budget development process for the Compensation, Benefits and HRIS departments.
- Responsible for regular reporting and analysis of actual costs versus budget.
- Report to Finance the impact of any compensation or benefit changes to the income statement or balance sheet.
- Work with the departments to prepare any capital requests.
- Assist with calculating accruals for incentive plans, equity plans, etc.
- Work on global improvement projects.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Some travel required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, project and time management, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment with personnel who may not be located at the home office.
- Individual must have strong proficiency skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Relocation is not provided for this role, candidates must be in the Dallas Metroplex area.