With 2015 revenues of approximately $12.1 billion and net income of $302 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $4.35 billion and over 63,000 employees worldwide.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
We are looking for an HR Reporting Analyst who will provide reporting and analytical support to the global Jacobs HR team and business. This is a role in the Global HR Operations and Systems team, and it will be an integral part in Jacobs' highly prioritized efforts to standardize, improve and streamline HR reporting and analytics, and facilitating access for the right stakeholders to the right HR information and metrics, primarily via self-service capabilities.
- Development and design of standard reports/templates that HR and business users run via reporting self-service, using OBIEE and Oracle BI Publisher as the primary tools, leveraging both predefined/existing BI data models and by connecting with various external data sources through SQL.
- Participates actively in the business analysis process with global HR and COE's, to ensure optimal capturing of requirements and high quality end products incl. meaningful and comprehensive reporting and metrics, as well as attractive designs/user interfaces
- Identifies opportunities to enhance existing reports and dashboards
- Provides customer support, training and guidance to global HR colleagues, to drive usage of self-service reporting capabilities across the organization, and to capture new requirements and ideas for useful HR reports to develop
- Writes custom reports for HR stakeholders when self-service capabilities are insufficient, using both OBIEE data models and SQL
- Monitors HR reporting-related helpdesk tickets to help troubleshoot user issues, and to attend to reporting requests
- Ensures all work is in compliance with all policies and procedures, and that the distribution of reports and data is compliant with all policies governing the release of data. Protects the confidentiality of records and personal information.
- Recommends process improvements.
- Maintains awareness of current trends in reporting and HRIS and continuously increases both HR knowledge and HRIS application/ tools knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Advanced proficiency in SQL is required
- Experience in Oracle R12 HR is preferred
- 3 or more years' experience designing and building complex reports using enterprise BI tools, preferably in a large global/multinational organization, using a variety of data sources
- Reporting/Analytics experience in Human Resources strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HR and Benefits required; Learning & Development and Talent Management knowledge a plus
- Prior experience with OBIEE and Oracle BI Publisher a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects, timelines and stakeholders
- Self-starter with the ability to work in lean virtual/remote teams and with varying degrees of direction and direct supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive and effective relationships across teams and various levels in the organization
- Strong MS Office skill
Relocation may be offered for candidates from other Texas/Oklahoma cities.