Jacobs Transport Consultancy discipline has an enviable reputation in the UK as a result of our extensive portfolio of high profile projects. Our projects involve working with various major clients in the transport industry, including local authorities, private sector, and government, throughout the UK and Ireland.
We wish to recruit a Cube Modeller to complement our current team in London, UK. You will become part of a respected and ambitious team, and the role will provide every opportunity for you to make your mark and influence the continuing sustainable growth of Jacobs in the UK.
You will be involved in delivering a wide range of transportation projects, for various high profile clients across the UK and abroad. In order for you to fulfil this role you must have knowledge and experience using the Cube Voyager software (as well as other industry-standard transport modelling packages) and recognised transport appraisal techniques.
The successful candidate will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities.
Occasional travel within the UK and/or overseas may be required.
- Current experience in transport modelling
- Experience working with the strategic transport modelling software package Cube Voyager, including writing/editing scripts within Cube Voyager
- Numerate with excellent data analysis skills and competency in data analysis packages, such as Microsoft Excel/Access
- Good technical report writing skills
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of other modelling packages, e.g. SATURN, VISUM, EMME, VISSIM, AIMSUN
- Knowledge and experience of GIS software e.g. MapInfo
- Project management experience
- Postgraduate qualification in a relevant discipline
- Knowledge and experience in computer programming languages (e.g. VBA, SQL, Python)
JACOBS is an Equal Opportunities Employer, committed to the safety and well-being of all.