The Buildings & Infrastructure Line of Business is a global network of employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Responsibilities of the position include leading technical aspects of projects in support of the civil/aviation team including but not limited to:
- Participating in and leading design tasks for the civil/aviation group, including leading and directing junior staff in technical design activities in support of the project managers.
- Work would also include coordination of technical activities between multiple offices and firms and supervising/reviewing the design work of others.
- Project activities could include supporting projects nationally and internationally.
• BS or MS in an engineering discipline required
• PE license required
• At least 7 years of civil/aviation related design experience required
• Demonstrated skills in Microstation are preferred
• Familiarity with FAA and IDOT Standards preffered
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience ICAO standards a plus
• Demonstrated skills with Geopak a plus
• Current contact/experience with potential clients in the aviation field is a plus
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.