Jacobs Federal Operations provides a wide range of services to government and industry in engineering, environmental, operations and maintenance, scientific, engineering, environmental and technical services. Our clients include USAF, USACE, DOE, USCG, NASA, Dow, TVA, and Denso. We are currently executing many contracts, performing work that is essential to our clients' missions across a broad range of functional areas.
The Chemical Engineer will perform aspects of engineering and design functions which support environmental projects. Develop solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- May use computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Assist Project Manager, Leadership and Safety Lead
- Ability to lead projects and interface directly with customer/client
- Participates in planning, cost development and management, and scheduling for assigned projects
- BS or MS in Chemical engineering discipline required.
- Fifteen years or more of design experience in environmental and process projects required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Experience with projects or operations to comply with environmental regulations preferred
- PE and EIT registration is preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.