As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PMCM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sectors and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
The Project Controls Manager is a regional position that facilitates compliance with corporate project controls standards as well facilitate business planning in support of the Regional Vice President. Key responsibilities include:
• Support Regional Vice President and Business Leaders to develop Annual business plans, quarterly Forecasts (cash flows)
• Facilitate monthly operational reviews to accurately report on project and regional financial health
• Assist project/program leadership with the development of project delivery and management strategy and Project/ Program Controls approach
• Provide project controls services to the various public and private clients for Budget and Cost Management that form the regional portfolio
• Support sales efforts during opening and middle game activities as well for proposals and client presentations
• Construction Industry in general
• Business planning and knowledge of accounting (hands on accounting experience not required)
• Planning and Scheduling (project and program), Delay and Claims Analysis, Risk Management and Earned Value
• Selection and implementation of project controls technology solutions.
• 10-15+ Years Project Controls experience in a Project Management centered, global engineering organization.
• Previous demonstrated experience managing small to medium size Project Controls teams required.
• Previous demonstrated Primevera and Engineering Financial controls experience required.
• B.S. Degree in Engineering or Civil Engineering
• M.S. Degree in Engineering or Civil Engineering preferred.
• PE License preferred.