The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Jacobs is seeking qualified and enthusiastic civil engineers with experience on highway projects. This position is for a design quality assurance manager for design build projects and is located in our Bellevue, WA office.
The Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Implement the design portion of the project Quality Management Plan (QMP) for design build projects.
• Conduct quality training for the design team, on the QMP requirements.
• Perform quality audits of all design submittal packages, prior to submittal to the owner.
• Attend weekly Quality Task Force meetings with the contractor and owner.
• Attend weekly Design Coordination meetings with the design team.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer is required; Washington PE registration must be attainable.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in the design or quality or management of urban freeway projects.
• Working knowledge of WSDOT standards and procedures is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with colleagues in a team environment, and build relationships with internal and external clients.
• ProjectWise experience a plus.
• Proficient with MS Office software (Word, Excel).
US Citizenship is required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.