We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this potential opening. We do not have assurance at this time that the position will be opened and when. Because we have strong reason to believe the position will be approved soon, we are going ahead with identifying candidates and conducting interviews.
Jacobs is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer with an active TS/SCI with Poly in Chantilly, VA.
The Lead System Engineer (LSE) manages, directs, coordinates and provides leadership for all aspects of network engineering activities. The LSE is responsible for planning, design, development, test, integration and deployment of a range of products and or services.
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Familiarity with IC and mission partner and architecture systems
- 5-7 years of experience with the current IC organizational structure, Acquisition policies and ITIL processes
- Understanding of and experience with managed services approach
- Bachelors degree system engineering or related discipline
- Advanced degree in a technical field including program management or related discipline
- ITIL v.3
- Experience in implementing managed services approach in a multiple service provider environment
- MSOffice proficiency
- Working knowledge of ISO xxxxxxx, COBIT and IT Service Capability Maturity Model (IT-CMM)