We are actively searching for qualified candidates for this potential opening. We do not have assurance at this time that the position will be opened and when. Because we have strong reason to believe the position will be approved soon, we are going ahead with identifying candidates and conducting interviews.
Jacobs is seeking a Program Manager with an active TS/SCI with POLY in Chantilly, VA.
The role of Program Manager & Deputy Program Manager is to initiate, plan, and execute activities for delivering products and services to satisfy program and customer specific requirements within the negotiated cost and schedule. The PM and DPM oversee the entire program to execute projects and program development with an established progress that meets industry standards for consistent and quality performance.
- 3-5 years experience with current IC organizational structure, Acquisition policies and ITIL processes
- Understanding of and experience with managed services approach to include the execution of Service Level Agreements (SLAS)
- Bachelors degree in a technical field including program management or related discipline
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- CCNP and/or JNCIS
- Advanced degree in a technical field including program management or related discipline
- ITIL v.3 professional
- Experience in implementing managed services approach in a multiple service provider environment
- MSOffice proficiency
- Customer service and goal oriented