With 2015 revenues of approximately $12.1 billion and net income of $302 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $4.35 billion and over 63,000 employees worldwide.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
The Cyber Security Operations Manager is highly motivated, results-oriented professional who will be responsible for managing global technical security operations. The manager will oversee a broad spectrum of Cyber security capabilities, including network intrusion detection, threat intelligence, computer forensics, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, network mapping, incident response, e-discovery and internal Cyber security investigations. Perform infrastructure support, and Security Information Event Management (SIEM) engineering. Must deliver and maintain a 24x7 global response capability, and ensure timely response to investigations of security events or inquiries.
The manager will be accountable for leading the development, implementation, and management of processes that ensure security countermeasures and monitoring are effective and sustained on all applicable systems and leading the development, implementation, and management of incident response plans and response activities.
The manager will be responsible for managing the team's performance, overseeing and tracking security projects, and ensuring that they have properly skilled and trained staff. This position reports directly to the VP of Global Information Security
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration or 10+ professional experience in a technical leadership role including at least 5+ years of direct experience in information security required
- 3+ years of experience directly managing technical personnel required
- A minimum of one of the following security related certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, GSEC, PCI-QSA or CompTIA Security+ required
- Experience with implementing and/or managing a SOC, implementing new technologies within a SOC and leading automation and optimization efforts for SOC tools required
- Experience with leading incident response and forensic investigations, coordinating with internal stakeholders and senior leadership, as appropriate required
- Experience with managing SOC metrics capture and reporting required
- Experience with the selection, implementation, and management of enterprise security technologies, including SIEM, anti-virus, anti-malware, DLP, IDS/ IPS, vulnerability scanners, configuration management, and encryption required
- Strong leadership skills and critical problem solving skills, including the ability to build, lead, manage, and motivate teams in a dynamic environment required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment, strong analytical and negotiating skills, and excellent organization and interpersonal skills required
- High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs preferred
- A bias toward action, along with an internal drive for continuous improvement preferred
- Experience building and maintaining a strong, high performance team of specialists
- Understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to drive results toward those objectives
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a geographically dispersed integrated team
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, frequently changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Expert level knowledge of how to use network management tools and packet captures to resolve operational issues
- A high level understanding of multi-tiered application traffic flow, server load balancing, global load balancing, and firewalls
- Familiarity with ITIL, Agile (Kanban) project delivery, industry standard network management tools, and common application traffic flow patterns in multi-tiered applications
- A solid understanding of what comprises a scalable, robust, supportable design
- Expert knowledge of ISO xxxxxxx/NIST/SANS Cyber Security Controls
- Expert knowledge in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Single Sign On
- TCP/IP Based Networking Principles
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Oracle-based ERP environments
- Firewalls and Perimeter Security
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Security Information and Event Management Systems (SIEM)
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis