JACOBS ENGINEERING INC. is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional and construction services. We are led by our simple yet essential core values; People are our Greatest Asset, We are Relationship-Based and Growth is an Imperative. Our Culture of Caring along with our core values form a solid foundation upon which our business is built.
JACOBS currently employs over 62,000 people in 250 offices across 30 countries. Our Mainland European Region has been a key contributor to Jacobs strong performance providing services to clients throughout the region in a variety of industries.
The past two years has seen us grow our business by supporting current clients in new regions and attracting new clients. This growth has added larger, more complex international projects to our portfolio. We are therefore seeking talented people with proven experience to fuel this growth. As a result, the Jacobs office in Italy is currently looking to fill the following role:
PROJECT CONTROL MANAGER
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive project controls program on a major project for the design, construction (CM),commissioning and validation phases.
- Supervise project controls staff.
- Forecast project costs at completion, manage sub consultant and subcontract costs, facilitate change management process.
- Produce project cost/financial and performance reports.
- Develop and maintain project schedules
Training and experience:
- Bachelors Deg. In Eng. Arch, Construction Management, or similar degree required plus 15 years of life sciences work experience .
- Must be proficient in performing estimates to complete (ETC) calculations and forecasting / analyzing of all costs including lump sum construction subcontract costs.
- Must be familiar with measure / re-measure subcontractor contracts.
- Proficiency in project scheduling (design, construct and CQV) is required.
- Microsoft Office experience (including Word, Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Experience with Primavera is required.
- Experience with design work planning and earned value progress measurement for field progress is also required.
- Travel required.
- For this role fluency in both written and spoken ITALIAN and ENGLISH is essential. Working knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to apply sound judgement, critical thinking and problem solving skills when faced with complex issues in a high pressure multi-cultural work environment.
- Bias for action and a drive for business results.
- Highly organized, tenacious, resilient and culturally aware with proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to assess and mitigate risks.