The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
As a Project Designer-Interiors, candidate would be contributing as a team member, working with a senior designer to develop interior environments that enhance organizational performance and achieve the client's business objectives utilizing best practices, and creative design solutions.
- Works independently under general supervision and leads sections of an interior design project with end product thoroughly reviewed for accuracy and completeness
- Understands procedures and offers improvements or solutions to project objectives
- Assists the design team in the implementation of the project process including programming, space planning, conceptual design, design development, and construction documents
- Participates in client meetings and may present an aspect of the design to the client
- This level is able to field questions from contractors on areas of the project they have participated or led and work with manufacturers to clarify expectations
- 3+ years of applicable professional experience, with a focus on corporate / commercial projects required
- Bachelors or higher level degree from an accredited school of Interior Design or Architecture required
- Working towards or has interior design certification
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and 3D visualization tools required
- Strong graphic presentations skills with proficiency in Creative Adobe Suite applications
- Familiarity with design process, including FF&E related tasks
- Capability to work in a team setting with good collaboration skills
- Solid presentation abilities
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.