The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
We are currently seeking Project Manager - Rail for a commuter rail project for the Boston, MA / New England area.
- Manage and oversee transportation projects.
- Safety and quality leadership
- Strategize on growth opportunities in the Massachusetts / New England region.
- Prepare proposals in response to client RFPs on rail-related projects
- Professional Engineer licensed in MA, NH, VT, CN, and RI; preferred.
- Background in contract administration / management.
- 10+ years of experience in design and/or construction, with at least 5 years' experience in managing rail projects.
- Experience managing transportation projects for local/regional agencies or authorities (MBTA, MassDOT, etc.).
- Strong relationships with key agency / authority managers.
- Capable of leading major regional and/or national pursuits in transportation
- Capable of driving the pursuit process, including managing large diverse teams with schedule constraints, negotiating with contractors, and preparing competitive pricing for design services.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills with proficiency at writing contract correspondence
- US Citizenship required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.