The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
The effort within this role includes a variety of duties that relieve the Office Manager of administrative details, and assists in a liaison capacity between the Office and other organizational elements of the Bureau and Department and other Federal agencies regarding Office activities and projects.
The Program Analyst shall assist the Office Manager to ensure that assigned projects and office tasks are effectively coordinated and scheduled.
The Program Analyst shall assist to document, and report project and program issues using analytical and evaluative methods. He/she will:
- Improve their knowledge, skills, and abilities required in the application of analytical and evaluative methods to program issues and analysis work. Assignments are varied in nature, yet limited in complexity,
- Stay abreast of the office workload and the assignments and responsibilities in order to help ensure that the office meets deadlines,
- Interpret and apply pertinent regulations and style manuals governing written communications in order to prepare written materials, which effectively communicate the intended information and progress through administrative channels,
- Assume full responsibility for safeguarding all classified and sensitive (but unclassified) material and equipment in assigned areas.
- Develop drafts of concepts for the implementation of selected project activities;
- Prepare periodic and specified written reports and provide data input in specified formats for such reports;
- Assists in evaluating impact of existing and proposed projects on available resources and drafts recommendations for alternative courses of action; and
- Keep the COR and/or Manager informed of all major issues and concerns.
The duties of the Program Analyst may also include, but are not limited to: Coordination of work flow items; Updating delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines; Keeping projects on schedule; Updating schedules; and Management of administrative details.
- 5-7 years of experience in the administrative support, office management and project control capacity required
- Bachelor's Degree and possess a mastery of basic concepts, principles, and practices of office administration that enable the incumbent to have an understanding of the wide range of State Department projects required
- Conversant in all MS Office software components is required
- U.S. Citizen is required
- Must exercise appropriate management controls over entrusted assets and operations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Secret level DOD security clearance is required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.