xxxxxxx6 - Project Manager - Oil & Gas Onshore
Our client is a global provider of services and engineering solutions and work in diverse environments offering the scale and scope to approach any territory or technical challenge. Employing over 20,000 personnel they operate in around 40 countries worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Project Manager - Oil & Gas Onshore, based in East Yorkshire, UK.
Recruiting for a Project Manager with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry to manage and deliver a number of multi-discipline, multi-million £ contracts based in Hull. Remit will include the delivery of engineering and detailed design, procurement, project services and construction / commissioning related project activities necessary for the successful delivery of the individual contract. Direct report to UAS Operations Director.
* Safety leadership by personal example including site visits etc.
* Safe performance in all aspects and phases of the contract.
* Leadership of the Contract Management Team.
* Identification and management of business risks.
* Liaison / communication with the client contract representative and resident personnel.
* Completion of the contract work on schedule and to budget and quality standards.
* Management of remote and distribute work locations and projects.
* Achievement of Company commercial and return objectives by ensuring high performance levels against project KPl's.
* Commercial and contractual control of the contract including accurate and timely invoicing.
* Issue of accurate and timely management reports.
* Management of the organisation to meet the needs of the project.
* Strategic direction and development of the contract and future business with the client.
* Establishment of the project execution plan relevant to each contract.
* Include definition on project objectives and strategies, work scope, risk and opportunities, overall work plan and schedule, financial plan, quality and safety requirements etc., consistent with the terms of the respective Contract and Company project execution plan mandatory contents
* The administering of the contract agreements between Company and its Client.
* The administering of the contract agreements between Company and its subcontractors whereby the Company and Client interests are protected and costs are managed.
* The maintaining of close contact with respective Clients throughout the contract to ensure satisfactory reaction to Client's needs or criticisms whether functionally or project specific.
* The monitoring and control of project performance against budget, schedule, and quality and safety requirements using appropriate control tools and reporting of same to Company Management and Client.
* Preparation of regular contract progress and cost reports on a scope/project basis.
* Cost report to include the Earned Value Analysis with Forecast on completion.
* The identification of changes in the scope of work and ensuring that appropriate change requests are current and adequate.
* The promotion of quality and safety within all aspects of the contract in consultation with quality and safety representatives.
* The issuing of directions for job close-out and the securing of the final project acceptance and contract release from client.
This is a contract/permanent position.
The rate/salary for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference xxxxxxx6.