The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
The Austin office of Jacobs is looking for a self-motivated Registered Professional Land Surveyor or someone with the capability of becoming registered to produce field and office work.
- Duties would include field data collection, office calculations and data processing. The ideal candidate would have the ability to work and communicate well with other field and office personnel.
- Duties will include managing and directing Field Crews and Surveying Technicians in the collection and calculation of data.
- RPLS will analyze data and make boundary determinations.
- In addition, RPLS will direct Field Crews and Surveying Technicians in the production of topographic design surveys, ROW surveys, final plats, descriptions, Boundary surveys and control sheets.
- RPLS must have at least 5 years of responsible charge experience to be considered for this position.
- Must have Transportation/TxDOT experience.
- Texas registration required
- The more successful candidate will have experience with Autodesk Civil 3d, MicroStation and GeoPak, Trimble Business Center, and Microsoft Office products.
- Must be willing to travel