Jacobs is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services. We focus on innovative solutions for our customers at the Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government organizations.
Jacobs is pursuing a potential opportunity at Blount Island Command, Jacksonville, FL. This effort is to support the Prepositioning and Marine Corp Logistics Services (PMCLS) Contract.
Award for this Contract is expected in approximately, July 2017.
We are seeking current incumbents
and other qualified individuals with experience in supporting the PMCLS activities. ALL RESUMES/APPLICATIONS WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL
If you have experience and are interested in being considered for this contract, please submit your application and resume.
We are seeking candidates with all levels of experience and we encourage you to apply today.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and multi-task environment and be capable of prioritizing work and de-conflicting task/project schedules;
- Must have good written and oral communication skills;
Varies depending on position.U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Essential Functions Work Environment
Work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists. Physical Requirements
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels. Must be able to fly in experimental aircraft during test flights. Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies. Attendance
Full-time regular work hours between Monday-Friday (excluding Saturday & Sunday). Position may require occasional weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Other Essential Functions
1) Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
2) Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
3) Government security clearance may be required in the future.
4) Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
5) Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
6) Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.