As a global leader of Program Management and Construction Management (PM/CM) services with projects ranging from $1 million to programs that cost up to $10 billion, we deliver award winning total Design and/or Construction Management projects for public and private sector clients. From the pre-construction phase, through complete erection of the project, to the post-construction and commissioning, we function as an extension of our clients' goals and aspirations. Project sector and types include: Aviation, Emergency Operations & Data Centers, Healthcare, both Higher Education and K-12, Hospitality & Entertainment, Correctional & Rehabilitation Facilities, and Research & Development Facilities.
• Manage all aspects of building make-ready services after construction completion leading up to building opening. This includes coordination with client users to develop departmental requirements and Activation schedules.
• Coordination with Information Technology; furniture, equipment and signage vendors; architects; interior designers; construction team; contractors; and in-house personnel including facilities, housekeeping and security staff.
• Development of Activation Execution Plans, readiness checklists, circulation plans, room by room FF&E lists, Master Activation Schedule, and other Activation documents.
• Assist in RFP development for Activation vendors, such as training and movers.
• Lead Activation Team meetings and assign Task Forces to execute activities.
• Advise client of best practices based on previous experience
• Track and communicate milestones; delivery dates; signage, furniture and equipment installation; training dates; move dates.
• Onsite supervision of furniture, equipment and movers as required
• Produce and present status reports on weekly basis
• Position may require up to 30% travel
• Experience in leading matrixed teams a plus
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field
• 5+ years' experience in FF&E specification, facilities management, procurement, relocation management or project management with strong technical acumen
• Strong written, visual and verbal communication skills
• Strong team-building, interpersonal, managerial, and organizational skills.
• Strong skills with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop or Illustrator
Strong skills MS Office Suite, including MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Excel.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.