Jacobs/TEIMS is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services.
As a sub-contractor to HX5 on the Air National Guard System Support Representative (SSR) contract, Jacobs/TEIMS provides support for mission
planning systems and Patriot Excalibur (PEX) to Air National Guard units
throughout the United States. This includes maintaining the integrity of weapons' system certified Mission Planning Environment software, configuration management, and technical support/troubleshooting.
Jacobs/TEIMS is seeking a full time ANG System Support Representative for Terre Haute, IN. The successful candidate will provide technical support, assistance, and maintain hardware/software configuration for certified Mission Planning Environments at assigned sites. Under certain circumstances, may be required to deploy with assigned units during peacetime and during armed hostilities in theater operations outside of the United States. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support primary and secondary customers within a multi-state region by performing updates, upgrades, maintenance, and disposition of mission planning hardware/software.
- Analyze software, hardware, and system malfunctions, and implement corrective actions.
- Deliver technical briefings for users of mission planning systems, software, and data (including classified and unclassified source data) as required.
- Support unit needs during exercises, daily training, deployments, and real-world contingencies.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 (Security+ or equivalent) required.
- 4 years administering infrastructure support to mainframe and/or client server systems and/or DoD systems desired
- Understanding of mission planning concepts and aircraft performance factors is required; crew experience is highly desired.
- Understanding of airspace, airports, airways, and navigation aids required.
- Understanding of, and ability to analyze/troubleshoot hardware, software, and Windows operating systems required.
- Knowledge of networking hardware/software over classified and unclassified government networks required.
- Operational aircrew experience is desirable.
- Understanding of mission planning system functions and external interfaces to include setup and teardown procedures required.
- Current government clearance
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline; or
- Technical School Certificate relating to computers; or
- Equivalent military training.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Essential Functions Physical Requirements:
Must be medically and psychologically fit for deployment as defined in DoDI 3020.41, Enclosure 3.Work Environment:
Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner to get along with customers, clients, co-workers and management.
Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.Equipment and Machines:
Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation. Attendance:
With the exception of STD/LTD/FMLA & approved time off, attendance is considered essential.
Must be able to work within the shift hours of 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
May be required to work outside of normal shift hours when required for mission support.Other Essential Functions:
Travel requirements - Must be willing deploy under peacetime and armed hostility conditions to support assigned units in a theater of operations of the U.S. Armed Forces deployed outside of the United States.