With 2015 revenues of approximately $12.1 billion and net income of $302 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $4.35 billion and over 63,000 employees worldwide.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
We are looking for a Senior HRIS Benefits Analyst who will provide project management, design, build and support services in respect of the company's benefits programs globally. This role with overall responsibility for managing, optimizing and maintaining global OAB and OSB programs, reports to the Global HRIS Manager in charge of Oracle Project Management and Support, in the Global HR Operations and Systems team.
The Senior HRIS Benefits Analyst works in close partnership with the company's Corporate Benefits team, with other global HRIS team members, with the global IT HCA team and with the company's HR Service Center, also part of the Global HR Operations and Systems team.
This role offers a broad range of projects and challenges within the Oracle Standard and Advanced Benefits area, as well as involvement in in many adjacent initiatives in the HR Operations and Systems space.
Working closely with the Global Benefits Team and HR teams around the world and in the capacity of our global SME, duties will include but not be limited to:
• Establishing and documenting new requirements
• Managing full test cycles on new developments or enhancements
• Project Manage Open Enrollment Cycles from requirements gathering through to final close out
• Identify opportunities to enhance and optimize current solutions
• Recommend process improvements.
• Maintain, and improve Employee Benefits Self Service including appropriate aspects of annual open enrollment.
• Benefits and 401k reporting, including Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Candidates must be local to the Dallas Metroplex, there is no relocation offered for this role.
• Bachelor's Degree is required
• 5 or more years' experience designing, building and maintaining benefits programs using both Oracle OAB, OSB and self-service functionality required
• Detailed understanding of US benefits and related legislation required
• Oracle Benefits Self Service experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Exceptional analytical skills required
• Ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent projects, timelines and stakeholders required
• Demonstrate customer service ethics, leadership ability, and decision making skills required
• Self-starter with the ability to work in lean virtual/remote teams and with varying degrees of direction and direct supervision required
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive and effective relationships across teams and various levels in the organization required
• Strong MS Office skills required
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.