The Buildings & Infrastructure (B&I) Line of Business is a global network of approximately 11,500 employees, which serves both the private and public sector. Our employees work to shape the communities we live in by creating world-class projects that transform the future development patterns of those communities. We provide our clients award-winning planning, engineering, architectural and interior design, construction and program management, and design-build project delivery. The Jacobs business model allows us to successfully service our clients, leverage our integrated services, and provide our employees with growth opportunities while delivering global solutions to our client's local programs.
We consistently receive high rankings from Engineering News-Record (ENR) in many classifications, including the categories of Top Design Firms, Top Contractors, Top Green Buildings Design Firms, and Top Transportation Companies.
Our team is experiencing exciting growth within our established practice and we have a need for an experienced Assistant Construction Manager to join our team in the Los Angeles Metro Area.
• Assist the Construction Manager in their duties.
• Participate in submittal, RFI, RFC, design submittal, claim reviews and responses.
• Monitor and report on construction progress. Participate in meetings.
• Provide technical scope and justification for Contract Changes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or other related field.
• At least ten (10) years of experience in Civil Construction with five (5) years in Construction of Transit Projects in the areas of Tunnels/Shafts or Underground Stations or Track & Systems.
• Experience as an assistant CM or Resident on projects valued over $30 million dollars.
US Citizenship is required.
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.