With 2014 revenues of approximately $12.7 billion and net income of $328.1 million, Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (Jacobs) is one of the largest publicly traded (NYSE: JEC) and diverse providers of professional technical services in the world. Founded in 1947, the company has a market capitalization of $5.01 billion and over 62,000 employees worldwide.
The company's service portfolio consists of a comprehensive range of business solutions related to engineering, architecture, construction, operations and maintenance and scientific and specialty consulting.
The HVAC Designer will work with engineers and other designers to complete the full design of HVAC on a project for a confidential Government client.
- Works under limited supervision; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion.
- Responsibilities include creating Air Flow Diagrams (V&IDs), Utility Flow Diagrams and other 2D drawings
- Types of systems designed include chilled water systems, steam heating systems, and hot water heating systems, two/four pipe distribution systems, primary/secondary/tertiary pumping systems, geothermal systems, airflow/P&ID diagrams, direct digital control systems including control sequences, specialized air and fluid filtration systems, refrigerant based systems, constant and variable volume air-handling systems
- 5+ years' experience in HVAC systems design desired.
- Knowledge of HVAC and piping systems, P&ID/airflow diagrams a plus.
- Industrial and/or DOE design experience highly preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.