The Project Manager (Level 1) is responsible for overall project safety, quality, execution, and performanc e including preparation of project deliverables, schedule, budget, and staffing. The position requires strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with clients, project staff, subcontractors, regulators and other project stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience managing environmental investigation and/or remediation projects
- BS or MS degree in an engineering or science related field.
- Strong writing, interpersonal, and client relations skills required.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with HTRW, investigation, study, design, and remedial action projects, and have a working knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and guidance.
- US Army Corps of Engineers or AFCEC experience is preferred
- Professional registrations or licenses preferred
- Alaska experience and PMI certification preferred
Intermittent sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, and lifting. Hand manipulation is required for simple grasping, pushing and pulling, and fine manipulation. Right and/or left hands utilized. Occasional need to reach and/or work above the shoulder, for supplies as well as below the shoulder for same. Must be alert to equipment in the field. There will be occasional travel, will work near construction job site equipment when in the field. Occasional need to work near hazardous equipment and machinery, occasional need to walk on uneven ground, exposure to dust, gas or fumes, exposures to noise, extremes in temperature or humidity, and potential work at heights. No exposure to tobacco smoke.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.