Jacobs Federal Operations provides a wide range of services to government and industry in engineering, environmental, operations & management, scientific, engineering, environmental and technical services. Our clients include USAF, USACE, DOE, USCG, NASA, Dow, TVA, and Denso. We are currently executing many contracts, performing work that is essential to our clients' missions across a broad range of functional areas.
Jacobs Federal Operations is seeking a Maintenance Engineer in the Knoxville area (Locals preferred) to support local job sites. The Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the planning and analysis of inspections of process and non-process containing equipment such as pipes, tanks and rotating equipment. The Maintenance Engineer will also be tasked with plant reliability role to analyze and develop solutions to plant reliability issues.
- Assists in the development of site maintenance plan.
- Identifies and tracks the progress and forecast of equipment inspections.
- Manages the overall site reliability program.
- Develops solutions to equipment reliability issues.
- Serves as a resource to provide input to capital projects to avoid maintenance and reliability issues.
- Mentor junior engineer in maintenance group currently managing preventive maintenance program.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 10 years of industry experience in the specialty chemical, oil/gas and/or plastics industry including supplemental ongoing maintenance programs and small capital projects required
- Experience with SAP database product a plus.
- Competence with Microsoft Office Products required
- Turnaround experience a plus.
- Ability to work within a diverse cultural environment.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/team building skills.
- Work effectively with peers in a multi-disciplinary environment.
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.