Jacobs is a premier provider of process-based systems and software engineering products and services. We focus on innovative solutions for our customers at the Department of Defense (DoD) and other Government organizations.
Jacobs is looking at future opportunities for DISA's Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) supporting the upcoming Test, Evaluation, and Certification (TEC) contract. We are seeking current/former incumbents who are/or have supported the current JITC T&E MSS IDIQ contract (at Fort Huachuca, Fort Meade, and Indian Head), as well as any candidates who have skill sets that can support the full spectrum of IT communication systems and software test and evaluation. ALL RESUMES/APPLICATIONS WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL
*Pending task funding
If you have experience and are interested in being considered for this contract, please submit your application and resume.
We are seeking candidates for various contract related positions with all levels of experience and we encourage you to apply today.Experience/Skills:
- Must be able to work in a dynamic and multi-task environment and be capable of prioritizing work and de-conflicting task/project schedules;
- Must have good written and oral communication skills;
- Various other skills required dependent on position
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED.
- Requirements will vary dependent on position.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Essential Functions Work Environment
Work environment may vary dependent upon position. In general, work involves an inside office environment/cubicle. (Considerations: closed quarters, close together, limited lighting). Must be able to commute between buildings to support work requirements. Independent transportation necessary to support work requirements and to arrive at work site. No hazards on job site or any unusual environmental condition exists. Physical Requirements
Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: sitting, eyes, hands). May involve long periods of sitting or standing depending on current tasking. Must be able to carry a maximum of 35lbs and climb. May be exposed to areas of high noise levels. Equipment and Machines
Personal computer, scanner, copy machine, telephone, laser printer, fax machine, and other office equipment including desk supplies. Attendance
Full-time regular work hours between Monday-Friday (excluding Saturday & Sunday). Position may require occasional weekend or evening work depending on task requirements. Regular attendance is extremely important, but not critical, except for deadlines and meetings. Other Essential Functions
1) Needs to have clear, concise, and accurate communication skills.
2) Must have ability to work well with office staff and customer representatives.
3) Government security clearance may be required in the future.
4) Must be able to travel to support position requirements. This may include travel to and from customer location, which may involve airline travel. In some cases, accommodations can be made for POV, if necessary.
5) Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others.
6) Must maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that fosters good relations with customers, clients, co-workers, and management.