JACOBS is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. We offer a full-spectrum of consultancy support to commercial, government and industrial clients across many sectors.
Within water/wastewater, we are one of the leading companies where we deliver end - to - end services from strategic consultancy to construction and maintenance for our core clients. Due to our recent wins across a number of key Water Utility clients to provide engineering services in AMP6, we have fantastic opportunities for more ambitious people to join our team and make a real difference.
Within our water/wastewater teams, we have a number of water related roles working on any or all of the following project stages:
- Concept stage design
- Front End Engineering Design
- Detailed design and/or Review as required
- Technical support and construction supervision
- Commissioning and handover
- Chartered engineer or approaching chartership
- Significant experience in the design of water related projects.
- Minimum of a Degree or Honours degree in a project management or engineering related discipline
- Experience in successfully leading multi-disciplinary teams through the project life-cycle.
- Experience of budget management and financial performance
- Experience of construction supervision.
- Experience in the design of water infrastructure internationally
- Good working knowledge of different contract types (including NEC) and procurement options
Other Essential Functions:
- Flexibility in terms of occasional UK travel
JACOBS is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the safety and well-being of all.